Pre-Rooted Bluestacks App Player
So you are here to know how to use pre-rooted bluestacks. Well, rooting Bluestacks is not a hard task, and you can do it easily now with this tutorial.
However, you can also opt to use pre-rooted bluestacks app player, which are already rooted. You have just simply to install them without any much configuration.
Obviously, there’re many methods to root Bluestacks, but our priority is to find out the best and the easiest one to keep our viewers away from any complexity. Let’s learn how to install pre-rooted Bluestacks App Player now.
Before you install Pre-rooted BlueStacks
Make sure that while you uninstall your old Bluestacks, you do not remove its data. In case you lose your data, you won’t be able to enjoy Google Play Store inside the rooted Bluestacks. You may install Play Store using the apk file, grab it from out site here.
But there aren’t any good chances that this will work as smooth as it will do with your old data. Another drawback of having no play store in Bluestacks is, you will be only left with one option to install applications and that is using an APK file. You can file all the APK files of your favorite applications on APKGuide as well.
Alternatively, you can also use the cloud connect option in Bluestacks and sync all of the applications installed on your Android device with your PC running the Bluestacks. You may not worry about these drawbacks as these are not a big deal when there’s quite a lot to mess with on a rooted emulator.
How to Install Pre-Rooted Bluestacks
- Download any version of Pre-rooted BlueStacks App Player [From Here]
- Uninstall any previous version of Bluestacks if installed, while uninstalling it will ask you whether you want to save your previous data or not, make sure that you keep your data and only uninstall the application. [Important]
- Once completely uninstalled previously installed Bluestacks, install the downloaded Pre-rooted Bluestacks
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- Once installed, open it and enjoy the great Android experience on your Windows PC or MAC.
- You will have all of your old data in the newly installed Rooted Bluestacks as well.
- You may explore and Enjoy Bluestacks.
- That’s all. In case you got any queries, make sure that you drop em’ in the comment box below. We will get back to you immediately.
-> By the way, if you decide how to root bluestacks yourself you can have a look at this tutorial which includes various methods to root bluestacks.
-> Also, if you want to know How to install Bluestacks App Player,
-> Before you install any android emulator, they need have many requirements regarding hardware and software, check out these requirements.