Bluestacks App Player v184.108.40.20637 Released
BLuestacks App Player v220.127.116.1137 is released, this article provides this version changelog and necessary information related to it. If you have any queries, questions or doubts; you may ask us in the comments section of this article.
There’s a new version of Bluestacks App Player which is available for download. There are few fixes of bugs in this version and is numbered as v18.104.22.16837.
It was released on 30/06/2016.
This version is directed more towards Pokemon Go Players.
Here are the details:
- Mouse freezing inside BlueStacks has been fixed
- New, faster Installer for BlueStacks
- Removed a file that was being marked as trojan ware by Malwarebytes, so users who were being alerted of this should download as normal now
- For AMD machines, fix for apps like Clash of Clans and Clash Royale
- Summoners’ War and Kritika are now working fine as well
- Popcorn time and Showbox are now downloading as normal
- Fix for an issue where background noise was heard for first few minutes when opening App Player
- In case the user has upgraded versions, the background image while playing Clash Royale is now visible
- BTV is now detecting the user’s dedicated GPU on machines with dual graphics
- The “Receive Notifications” pop-up has been taken down temporarily for some internal UX updates
Download it Here: Link
We have checked and installed this new version on our own desktops and laptops, this build is running well and without any problems.
For Installation you can Refer these articles:
* How to Install Bluestacks Android Emulator
* Prerequisites for Android Emulators – ( These are the necessary software’s that are required to run android emulators)
Note: You can also download any previous versions of Bluestacks from the download page.