Bluestacks App Player v2.5.61 Released
Bluestacks App Player v2.5.61 is released, this article provides this version change log and necessary information related to it. If you have any queries, questions or doubts; you may ask us in the comments section of this article.
This new version of Bluestacks App Player is now available for download. There are few fixes of bugs in this version and is numbered as v2.5.61.
It was released on 06/10/2016.
This latest update rids many cumbersome tutorials to hack BlueStacks to play Pokémon GO. Now you can simply install and play!
See the summary of fixes and new features below:
- Internal Storage Memory has been increased to 32 GB from the existing 16 GB.
- Added the ability to view/share your stream in HD Quality (720p)
- Fix for the latest version of Pokemon Go which is now working fine on some of the GPU’s in BlueStacks app player.
- Fix for Socket exception error visible in BlueStacks which earlier lead to app player crash
- There is Fix for missing strings/characters for the Korean and Russian locale.
- Fix for an issue in which app player was stuck at initializing.
- A new Fix for BTV window crash on some Nvidia machines like Nvidia GT630 etc.
- A new Fix for stream distortion issue in full-screen mode.
Download it Here: Link
We have checked and installed this new version on our own desktops and laptops, this build is running well and without any problems.
For Installation you can Refer these articles:
* How to Install Bluestacks Android Emulator
* Prerequisites for Android Emulators – ( These are the necessary software’s that are required to run android emulators)
Note: You can also download any previous versions of Bluestacks from the download page.