There’s a new version of Ami Duos 2 which is available for download. There are many bug fixes and addition of features in this release, and its build is v184.108.40.20668
It was published on 2/05/2016.
Release Notes for AMIDuOS 220.127.116.1168:
- Added UI support to configure FPS.
- Added XPosed Framework support.
- Added COM port support in AMIDuOS.
- Added improved version of DuOS Input Mapper.
- Added Android Screenshot support in AMIDuOS (Screenshot button aside minimize button).
- Added support to set IMEI and MODEL in AMIDuOS Configuration Tool.
- Fixed USB storage not showing total correct space and available space in Settings.
- Fixed deletion of the original file from Windows when editing it in Android.
- Fixed some app (BBC story time, HIT, Boom Beach) issues.
- Fixed some of the minor camera issues.
Note: Please backup your original data ahead of the offline manual update, while the online automatic update will start in a couple of days.
Download it Here: Link
We have checked and installed this new version on our desktops and laptops, and this build is running well and without any problem.
For Installation you can Refer these articles:
* How to Install AMI Duos 2
* Prerequisites for Android Emulators – ( These are the necessary software’s that are required to run Android Emulators)
Note: You can also download any previous versions of Ami Duos 2 from the download page.