Droid4X Settings Modifier is a simple tool through which you can modify the screen resolution, DPI, RAM, etc. To change the settings, please input the number (like 1, 2 or 3) as shown on the screen.
This setting modification tools are based Bat batch function Windows system production, only for Windows systems and does not support MAC OS.
1. Modify the resolution and DPI: You can modify the resolution + DPI as listed in the tool. Before changing the resolution + DPI.
2. Modify the resolution: Same as 1.
3. Modify DPI: DPI is the screen pixel destiny, if you don’t know what is DPI, do not modify this value. If the resolution is 1024×768 or below, set the DPI as: 240
4. Modifying RAM: Input following number, auto ram conversion (1＝1024M) (2＝2048M) (3＝3072M) (3.75＝3840M)
– 1G=”1024M,” 3.75GB is max: 2048, recommendations RAM: 640M ~ 2048M.
– Use less than 1G memory may make your emulator unstable or crash when playing game.
– Make sure ram < memory
– Default 1G ram is enough to run 3D game, pls assign appropriately according to PC configuration, max ram: 3.5G.
5. Modify CPU cores: The number of cores will directly affect the speed of the simulator, if not special needs, do not change this value. A minimum of 2 cores, up to the actual number of CPU cores
6. On off the virtual softkeys: Activate/deactivate the virtual softkeys in Android OS. Default is 0 = Default
7. Open VirtualBox Manager: Open VirtualBox program
9. Repair Oracle VM VirtualBox: Reinstall VirtualBox program
10. View Droid4X setting information: Shows the information of Droid4X
11. Enter VirtualBox directory: Set the path of Virtualbox in CMD if you want to modify Virtualbox using any possible commands (Advanced users only!)
12. Enter Droid4X directory Set the path of Droid4X in CMD if you want to modify Droid4X using any possible commands (Advanced users only!)
13. Update log & update address: Shows the changelogs of this tools (Chinese only)
When Droid4X is running, you can’t make any changes. you can only view Droid4X status and infomation:
1. Modify adb connection port
2. Connect Droid4X to ADB: You can use ADB for file transfer, Android Studio, etc.
3. Connect Droid4X to ADB with ADB Shell command: Allow you to use command via ADB.
4. Remount SD card: Remount SD card if you have any issue with an SD card
6. See information about the connected Android devices:
7. Enter VirtualBox directory
8. Enter Droid4x directory
9. Import Package & Hosts file
10. View Droid4X setting information
0. Update log ^& update address: Shows the changelogs of this tools (chinese only)
If you want to modify the settings, turn off the emulator and then run the program
CHCP is not an internal command or external command:
If it show up CHCP error, then you use the Ghost system, or would have used a modified system variables tool, causing the system variable is missing.
1, Right click and open [Computer Properties] → [Advanced System Settings]
2, [System Properties] window → [Environment variables]
3, [Environment Variables] window → List [System environment] → be found under the Path variable → Edit
4, in the edit window, the text in the variable value, press the Home key or move the cursor to the forefront (at the recommendation of the Ctrl + A select all content, copy the contents to a text file to view and manipulate a hundred years will put some then paste back)
5, check the value of a variable in the text box if there is [%SystemRoot%system32;],[%SystemRoot%;],[%SystemRoot%System32Wbem;] these three variables, if not please fill (must bring semicolon).
6, and then restart the computer in the following figure, %SystemRoot% is the path variable system folder, the normal display for the C:windows