Memu App Player v2.9.1
Greetings Everyone we are into November and soon December is coming. We are very excited and a bit sad too, as this year is soon to end.
So, there’s a new version of MEmu App Player, which is available for download. There are many bug fixes in this release and the build is v2.9.1.
MD5 is f2740493d0c1b00b32b98819b4058810.
It was published on 17/11/2016.
Changelog For Memu App Player v2.9.1:
- Support Android 4.2/4.4/5.1 with all-in-one library
- Add support to save setting for operation record
- Speed up the launch speed of MEmu.exe
- Improve stability of Multi-MEmu.exe
- Improve import/export progress bar of Multi-MEmu.exe
- Fixed an incompatible issue with Windows aero theme
- Fixed an issue of occasional crash within input method
- Fixed an issue of occasional crash within video recorder
- Fixed an issue with occasional crash when resizing window
- Fixed some tiny bugs
For Android 4.4 or 5.1, please download additional system ova respectively, otherwise, your 4.4 or 5.1 ova will not be imported properly.
Download it Here: Link
We have checked and installed this new version on our desktops and laptops; this build is running well and without any problem.
Other than it, this version is smooth and runs well even on a dual core machine with 4GB Ram and an old graphics card.
For Installation you can Refer these articles:
Note: You can also download any previous versions of MEmu from the download page.